- Space is limited to a pre-determined number of participants for each group. Once a group is sold out no more spots will be made available to anyone.
- Registering more than ten days in advance of an event ensures you pay the early registration discounted rate which is a savings of $25 per day. Regular event pricing goes into effect 10 days before each event. In order to get the best possible pricing and ensure your registration you should register early.
- You can register online at ridepre.com.
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age. Participants younger than 18 years of age must have a valid motorcycle license, and have a parent or legal guardian present at all times. Parent or legal guardian must sign the minors liability release form.
- P.R.E. Memberships are valid for one riding season only and expire on 12/31 each year.
- P.R.E. Memberships are not refundable or transferable to another rider, and events purchased with any PRE Membership are not transferable to any other rider, unless both riders have the same (or greater value) membership.
- P.R.E. Memberships are only valid for use toward P.R.E. events, and are not valid toward any private events, shared events, or events with any P.R.E. partners.
Cancellations and Transfers
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 11 days before an event. A $5 processing fee will be assessed for all cancellations.
- No cancellations will be accepted less than 11 days before an event.
- You may sell or transfer your spot to another rider provided that rider is in the same group classification, and if the event was originally purchased with a membership then buyer must have a P.R.E. membership of equal, or greater value than the seller.
- Events purchased with a P.R.E. membership cannot be transferred to a non member.
- You must notify P.R.E. customer service at least 24 hrs prior to the event (exceptions to this policy are specially priced promotions).
Store Credits, Gift Certificates, and Promotional Items
- P.R.E. store credits, gift certificates, and coupon codes, are not transferable under any circumstance; however store credits and gift certificates do not expire and are good until such time as they are used. Promotional coupons do expire and are good only for the year in which they are issued.
- All P.R.E. events run rain or shine. At the tracks discretion an event may be cancelled due to inclement weather. If a track cancels an event a make up day will be scheduled. The make up day is the only remedy for any cancelled event. You can sell or transfer your spot to another rider in the event of a weather related cancellation, but credits will not be issued in the event a rider can’t attend the make up day.
- A event can be cancelled by a P.R.E. customer 11 or more days in advance of the event for any reason, but once the 11 day cancellation window has passed and an event is 10 or less days away, the event cannot be cancelled.
- Pets are allowed at P.R.E. events provided the track has no policy against bringing pets onto the premises.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all time if they are outside of the owners vehicle or R.V., and must be supervised by a responsible adult.
- You must clean up after your pets at all times.
- All participants, their family, and their friends must conduct themselves in an acceptable manner at all times. Anyone who becomes disruptive and/or interferes with the normal business of running a P.R.E. event will be ejected from the premises. P.R.E. reserves the right to remove anyone from a P.R.E. event at any time. No refunds will be given to anyone who is asked to leave.
- P.R.E reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. A participant who is refused entry will be given a refund.
- No illegal drugs will be brought onto the premises by anyone attending a P.R.E. track day. Anyone found to be in possession of any illegal substance will subject to criminal prosecution.
- No open alcoholic beverages are allowed in the paddock during the normal track day operational hours.
- All decisions made by P.R.E staff are final.
Mechanical Problems and Crashing
- Credits or refunds will not be issued for mechanical problems. If you have a mechanical problem please see the P.R.E staff and we will attempt to help you.
- Credits or refunds will not be issued for bikes that are inoperable due to crash damage. If you ride within you ability and avoid crashing you will go home with a smile on your face, and your motorcycle intact.
- Every P.R.E. participant will sign a liability release form. By signing the liability release form you acknowledge that you are participating in a motor sports activity that could result in injury or death.
- You agree to release and hold harmless all P.R.E. staff, rider participants, and all others in attendance at the event.
- You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for your actions and your safety.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for the condition of your motorcycle and for any injuries that might result from a mechanical malfunction.